[Samba] Map to Guest not working

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Apr 21 07:46:03 MDT 2015

Virussus and mailware these days dont bother about looking for a mapped drive..
They just follow the "recently opened .... " (fill in the dots.. documents/network locations , etc etc. )
and i know, i tested against cryptovirus..

And i'm asuming everybody knows :
http://www.computerworld.com/article/2485214/microsoft-windows/cryptolocker-how-to-avoid-getting-infected-and-what-to-do-if-you-are.html?page=2
;-)
a nice one to read..