[Samba] NSLCD works, do I need RFC2307 extensions enabled in AD as well?

john lists.john at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 14:50:12 MDT 2015

Thank you Rowland, so it looks like kerberos should be my
authentication method and that I'll need to install rfc2307 extensions
in my Active Directory environment in order to use your approach. Your
approach supports UPN names for access to shares and It also appears
that I won't need to use nslcd at all. Does all of that sound correct
to you?

Thanks again!

John