[Samba] separate config for dedicate user

TAKAHASHI Motonobu monyo at monyo.com
Sun Apr 19 05:00:02 MDT 2015

From: Meike Stone <meike.stone at googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 10:34:28 +0200

> So I thought, I load at the end via include special configurations for
> the user separately.
>
> My question is, how does the smbd configure itself. Does smbd
> 1) reads the config completely and then it set the parameters in the process or
> 2) does smbd reads and set each parameter instantly?
>
> So can I use the following example?

Please see smb.conf(5)
<https://www.samba.org/samba/docs/man/manpages-3/smb.conf.5.html>

"The file is included literally, as though typed in place. "

So your example is wrong.
At least you create 2 included smb.confs, one is inserted at the global
section and the other is at "share1" section.

---
TAKAHASHI Motonobu <monyo at monyo.com> / @damemonyo
                   facebook.com/takahashi.motonobu