[Samba] samba 4.2 RDP problem

Heinz Hölzl heinz.hoelzl at gvcc.net
Tue Apr 14 02:55:09 MDT 2015

Hi,

thanx a lot!

i can confirm,  this solution works also for me.

but after setting "auth methods = sam, winbind, ntdomain, ntdomain:winbind" smbclient -k does not work anymore:

smbclient //SERVER/netlogon -k
session setup failed: NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE

in the log.smbd:
../source3/auth/auth_domain.c:347(check_ntdomain_security)
  check_ntdomain_security: Configuration error!  Cannot use ntdomain auth method when not a member of a domain.

regards,
heinz