[Samba] Member server - winbind unable to resolve users/groups

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Mon Apr 13 12:19:03 MDT 2015

On Mon, Apr 06, 2015 at 01:07:21PM +0100, Rowland Penny wrote:

> >To whomever moderates this list:
> >
> >OK, Who do I report this childish boor to ??
> >
> >He needs to grow up, He is as bad as 'Steve' got to be at the end,
> >so what are you going to do about him.
> >
> >Rowland
> >

> I just did a quick internet search, 'buhorojo' might just be 'Steve'
> by another name, see: http://buhorojo.deviantart.com/
>
> Rowland

Thanks Rowland. I just got back from vacation.

buhorojo - this is a notice from someone who
can request you be removed from this list.

Please behave in a respectful way on a technical
mailing list. Bad behavior such as you have
been displaying here will not be tolerated.

Please take this a final notice. Continue
this activity and you will be removed and
banned from the list. This is an action we
don't take lightly, but all list members must
be treated with respect.

Regards,

	Jeremy Allison,
	Samba Team.