[Samba] After Update Member Server not working

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Apr 9 06:26:55 MDT 2015

Did you reboot your server?

I would start with check the time on the member and DC server.
make sure its withing 5 min.

check the resolv.conf file.

check your keytab file rights

try to init.
kinit administrator
klist -e

klist -k /etc/krb5.keytab -e

and you can try to change:
interfaces = lo enp0s25
interfaces = lo ipnumber

I stoppped using the interface name because of bug in detecting the names. ( ubuntu mostly )

Louis