[Samba] Member server - winbind unable to resolve users/groups

Bob of Donelson Trophy bob at donelsontrophy.net
Mon Apr 6 10:45:35 MDT 2015

Children . . . . ENOUGH ! ! ! GO TO YOUR CORNERS AND STOP-P-P-P ! ! ! !

. . . . This is a technical support mailing list. Conduct yourselves
accordingly!!

---

-------------------------

Bob Wooden of Donelson Trophy

615.885.2846 (main)
www.donelsontrophy.com [1]

"Everyone deserves an award!!"

On 2015-04-06 11:04, Miguel Medalha wrote:

>> Oh dear. Mr idealist has had his day spoilt again.
>
> You already showed yourself unworthy of getting help from people here. In
> fact, you are soooo smart that I don't even understand why you came here
> in the first place...
>
> Why don't you just go and consult yourself about your problems?

Links:
------
[1] http://www.donelsontrophy.com