[Samba] sssd-ad cannot be installed with sernet samba

Rowland Penny rowlandpenny at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 3 04:46:17 MDT 2015

On 03/04/15 11:27, buhorojo wrote:
> On 03/04/15 12:19, Rowland Penny wrote:

>>> So why have you reported it a bug in Samba Bugzilla and labelled its
>>> priority as 'P5 major'?
>>>

>> Because when I reported that bug I thought it *was* a bug, I have
>> since been advised that it isn't and HAVE ACCEPTED THIS!!!
>>
>> Rowland
>>
> If you have changed your mind, then maybe you should consider either
> withdrawing the bug report or at the very least updating the same to
> include reference to this post.
> Thanks,
> B.

I will not be referencing this thread and I will not be withdrawing the
bug report, whilst it turned out not be a bug, it is a lack of an
expected feature and whilst the bug report is open it will serve as a
reminder to the devs.

You can, if you so wish, add to the bug report, explaining that this
problem affects you, I would think that the more people it affects, the
more chance there will be of getting the feature added.

I also think that this thread has run its course and will not be posting
on it again.

Rowland