[Samba] sssd-ad cannot be installed with sernet samba

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Thu Apr 2 09:32:03 MDT 2015

El 30/03/15 a les 22:34, Rowland Penny ha escrit:
> On 30/03/15 21:19, buhorojo wrote:
>> On 30/03/15 21:55, Luca Olivetti wrote:
>>> El 30/03/15 a les 17:33, Luca Olivetti ha escrit:

>>> Or maybe not:
>>>
>>> https://lists.fedorahosted.org/pipermail/sssd-users/2014-January/001303.html
>>>

>>> :-(
>>>
>>> Bye
>> Surely this is an error. sssd makes a dc complete. Bugzilla it maybe?
>>

> No, sssd is an add-on, it does not make a DC complete, I think that you
> are just going to have to accept that you cannot use sssd with the
> Sernet packages

Mmmh, after re-reading this thread

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.network.samba.general/135494

(I read it at the time, but that was a year ago and I forgot)

next week I will try an all-winbind setup.
After all, this is what a test network is for ;-)

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Wetron Automation Technology http://www.wetron.es