[Samba] sssd-ad cannot be installed with sernet samba

Rowland Penny rowlandpenny at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 2 06:09:58 MDT 2015

On 02/04/15 12:41, buhorojo wrote:
> On 02/04/15 12:48, Rowland Penny wrote:
>>>

>> WHERE is the output from getent wrong ?
>
> Please read the thread. One example is given above.
> Thanks. It really doesn't matter;)

OK, I have re-read the thread, I cannot find one example of the errors
you get when using samba with the winbind backend, loads of errors when
trying to install sssd with sernet packages, but no actual winbind errors.

SO, put up or shut up!!!

Give an example of an error with using samba from sernet (or debian)
with the winbind backend and getent.

Rowland