[Samba] sssd-ad cannot be installed with sernet samba

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Apr 1 02:56:03 MDT 2015

The "missing" file is the following.
Which is a copy of debian's winbind file and this works fine.

here is a copy past..

cat << EOF > /usr/share/pam-configs/sernet-winbind
Name: Sernet-Winbind NT/Active Directory authentication
Default: yes
Auth-Type: Primary
Conflicts: winbind
Auth:
        [success=end default=ignore]    pam_winbind.so krb5_auth krb5_ccache_type=FILE cached_login try_first_pass
Auth-Initial:
        [success=end default=ignore]    pam_winbind.so krb5_auth krb5_ccache_type=FILE cached_login
Account-Type: Primary
Account:
        [success=end new_authtok_reqd=done default=ignore]      pam_winbind.so
Password-Type: Primary
Password:
        [success=end default=ignore]    pam_winbind.so use_authtok try_first_pass
Password-Initial:
        [success=end default=ignore]    pam_winbind.so
Session-Type: Additional
Session:
        optional                        pam_winbind.so
EOF

I'll report it to sernet support.

Greetz,

Louis