[Samba] sssd-ad cannot be installed with sernet samba

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Apr 1 01:53:57 MDT 2015

Getting old en tired... ?? what is old..??
I do this for fun.. ( and work ) work = fun in my case,
to bad fun is also work.. and im 42.. so a spring chicken also.. ;-)
and yes, jessie uses systemd ... so.. ?
didnt make any differents for me in the setup of samba and cups.
I didnt notice it, only thing i noticed was the fast system..
faster then a wheezy setup.

Greetz,

Louis