[Samba] build samba manpages in CentOS 7

Marc Muehlfeld mmuehlfeld at samba.org
Sat Sep 27 11:51:22 MDT 2014

Hello Klaus,

Am 26.09.2014 um 17:10 schrieb Klaus Hartnegg:
> CentOS 7 requires this additional command:
> yum install perl libxslt docbook-xsl

You're right with the missing perl package. I added this to the OS
independent section, too.

BTW: The name of the package is 'docbook-style-xsl' in RHEL/CentOS7.

> How can this be put on the wiki page?

Already done.

I also had splitted the page into distro specific packages for
ADDC/Member/PDC, because e. g. for Members it is much less required.

> Maybe xsl and docbook should be moved to the sections with distribution
> specific packages.

Done.

Regards,
Marc