[Samba] smbd doesn't start anymore

Bruno MACADRÉ bruno.macadre at univ-rouen.fr
Wed Sep 24 02:05:42 MDT 2014

Thanks for pointing me on 'inkscape' it's the package I've missed....
I've searched some times why my manpages didn't build, but I ran out of
time so I gave up...

Thanks again
Regards,
Bruno

--

Bruno MACADRE
  Ingénieur Systèmes et Réseau     | Systems and Network Engineer

	Tél : +33 (0)2-32-95-51-86
	Mob : +33 (0)6-74-71-45-64