[Samba] Element not found error

Brian C. Huffman bhuffman at etinternational.com
Tue Sep 23 12:02:58 MDT 2014

I was finally able to get this to work, but I had to do the following
(which is not on the main file shares wiki  page):

After making the directory on the Samba member server, I did the
following (from the profiles wiki page):
chmod 1770 /share
chgrp "Domain Users" /share

Then I'm able to add "Domain Admins" group with full control in Windows
computer management and from there I'm good.

Should this be added to the wiki?  Or maybe this is a side effect of
something else I did wrong?

-b