[Samba] smbd doesn't start anymore

Bruno MACADRÉ bruno.macadre at univ-rouen.fr
Tue Sep 23 09:56:42 MDT 2014

Rowland, can you pointing me on your man 'cause the man located at
(https://www.samba.org/samba/docs/man/manpages-3/smb.conf.5.html#SOCKETOPTIONS)
doesn't mention this warning.

I'll disable my socket options now.

Apparmor is started but don't deny anything related to smbd (or other
pieces of SAMBA)

Like I said before, my smbd hangs on creating 'messaging pointer' I
think I've ran out of ressources 'cause I've just rebooted the server
and all start fine....

I will monitor this server more precisely to see what happens exactly
(and when it happens). I hope there's no memory leaks

Thanks again for your answers, I'll cross my fingers and keep an eye on
this server for some days

Best regards,
Bruno

--

Bruno MACADRE
  Ingénieur Systèmes et Réseau     | Systems and Network Engineer

	Tél : +33 (0)2-32-95-51-86
	Mob : +33 (0)6-74-71-45-64