[Samba] replace samba with windows7

Ryan Ashley ryana at reachtechfp.com
Fri Sep 19 19:57:54 MDT 2014

Each connected PC will draw more than one connection. I had a client
attempt to use a Windows 7 Pro 64bit box to host WSUS. It worked, until
three or four PCs connected for updates, then the network of fifty plus
systems started going ape trying to get to the updates. On a network
with two to four other systems this may work, however.