[Samba] Active/Passive Samba Cluster for Shared NFS Backend

Andrew Martin amartin at xes-inc.com
Thu Sep 18 08:17:50 MDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

The NFS serve doesn't support integration with AD, so it cannot
authenticate Windows users to access the CIFS shares. Thus, I need to use
some type of gateway server that can support authenticating with AD via
winbind.

Is it possible to do what I've described without needing to use CTDB
and a clustering filesystem?

Thanks,

Andrew