[Samba] SSSD - inconsistent UIDs

Peter Serbe peter at serbe.ch
Thu Sep 18 04:51:05 MDT 2014

I have to aplogize: I was confused by some bogus UIDs
in the getfacl output. What happens seems this:
I set an acl for a domain user, but in getfacl I don't
see it any more (may be there, or not). E.g.:

setfacl -m u:SAMDOM\\peter:rwx test.txt

getfacl test.txt
# file: test.txt
# owner: 3000023
# group: users
user::rwx
user:1000:rwx
user:3000019:rwx
user:1855201104:rwx
user:1855201108:rwx
user:peter:rwx
group::r-x
group:users:r-x
group:3000023:rwx
group:3000028:rwx
mask::rwx
other::r-x

getent passwd
peter:x:1003:1003::/home/peter:/bin/sh
peter:*:1855201110:1855200513:peter:/:

There is a lot of bogus entries, which I didn't find a
way to remove. But that is a different story...

Best regards
Peter