[Samba] LDAP push replication through firewall

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Sep 15 03:31:09 MDT 2014

AH.. well.

In this case im thinking your problem is at the 4G networks.
What i notice here ( in the netherlands ) is the following.

The phones are showing that they are connected with internet,
but when you want to use it, it does not work.
This is a problem at the provider, mostly cause by over capicitie of the dhcp pool.

Try the following, to pin point this.
when you notice it isnt working anymore, turn off the 4G connection for 10 min.
then turn it on again, when this works, im 100% sure this is a problem at your phone provider.

And make sure that if the ip changes, this is allowed by the recieving firewall.

Best regards,

Louis