[Samba] GPO problem with info box open file from folder redirection

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Sep 12 04:23:47 MDT 2014

just a try.

what happens if you put the full path in unc in and hit enter like.

\\server\share\folder1\folder2\file

I have seen that sometimes, and i dont know why yet.
in above share example, folder2 is shown as a file.
when you dubble clik it want to open a file.
but if you this the full linke at once, it works as it should.

for the untrusted file, you can add the unc in the trusted zone of IE.

Louis