[Samba] Samba and LDAP authentication backend

Karel Lang AFD lang at afd.cz
Thu Sep 11 09:26:48 MDT 2014

Hi,
do you want it add like for what purpose?

Like BDC to your existing PDC? If so, i think the  domain SID of PDC and
BDC should be same.

Rowland from list pointed to me not so long ago the differnce between:
net getlocalsid
and
net getdomainsid

I think the 'net getdomainsid' should be same on both servers.
Can you check it out?

cheers,