[Samba] Decent Performance

Udo Kaune samba at inet-hamburg.de
Sun Sep 7 08:22:25 MDT 2014

Yes thanks, I saw that. I tried different combinations and removed the line because it made no difference. I wouldn't bother you, if it was that simple. Meanwhile I did the same tests on a second machine, vanilla Debian but without Proxmox. There I get the 100MB/sec I would expect. Maybe I should ask the Proxmox guys.

Udo