[Samba] rfc2307 | msSFU30MasterServerName | demoted DC

mourik jan heupink - merit heupink at merit.unu.edu
Sun Sep 7 05:32:50 MDT 2014

well actually... no...

I mis-expressed myself.. :-(

I mean: a crashed DC that is GONE. All roles seized on another DC now.
But of course much in AD stuff remains from the old DC.

I have to manually get rid of the remaing DC1 stuff, to fix replication
attempts, etc, etc. I'll try that next week, but the things I'm not sure
how to fix manually, is what to do with msSFU30MasterServerName pointing
to the old DC.

Should I just change it to my current 'main' DC2?