[Samba] diconnections when using roaming-profiles with samba4

bugblatterbeast samba at bugblatterbeast.de
Sat Sep 6 13:25:54 MDT 2014

Am 06.09.2014 10:57, schrieb Rowland Penny:
> Short answer, see here:
> http://blog.michael.kuron-germany.de/2011/02/isc-dhcpd-dynamic-dns-updates-against-secure-microsoft-dns/
>
> Rowland
Thank you very much. I've created a new user, added it to the
dnsAdmin-Group and adjusted the script. I've added those lines to our
subnet configuration in the dhcpd.conf and restarted the service. Now,
after some adjustments to apparmor, I can resolve my clients.

How did you enable the execution of the script in apparmors
usr.sbin.dhcpd config file? I think I'm granting too much with 'ux'. I
just wanted it to work for now, but I think it shouldn't stay like that.

Nice regards, bbb