[Samba] samba_spnupdate invoked oom-killer

Chan Min Wai dcmwai at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 12:56:28 MDT 2014

Hi Steve,

Thank

I've move the sysvol to another physical ext4 partition.

And I'm setting up unison as per suggested by L.v. Belle on this script
https://secure.bazuin.nl/scripts/3-setup-sysvol-bidirectional.sh

--> cannot use the script because of I'm using gentoo.

Let see if the problem happen again. (hope not)

However I do have some problem when running rsync dryrun with unison...

sent 44886 bytes  received 1470 bytes  92712.00 bytes/sec
total size is 0  speedup is 0.00 (DRY RUN)
Fatal error: File "default", line 7: `copythreshold' is not a valid option

Should I just comment the copythreshold line?

Thank You.