[Samba] diconnections when using roaming-profiles with samba4

bugblatterbeast samba at bugblatterbeast.de
Fri Sep 5 15:46:40 MDT 2014

Am 05.09.2014 23:21, schrieb Rowland Penny:
> I would tend to agree with Greg here, I run S4, Bind9 and DHCP, all on
> the same machine. From the client asking to renew its ip is only
> microseconds, but I have seen instances (here on the list, not on my
> setup) where windows clients have problems if they are allowed to
> update their own records, that is why I asked how the OP had setup DHCP.
isc-dhcp-server with defaults (except for the recent changes in
lease-time). The clients have dynamic addresses (default
windows-configuration).

> Rowland
I think I'm fine for now and I will keep my eyes open. If you're still
interested though, I could post the configuration files when I'm back at
the office.

nice regards, bbb