[Samba] diconnections when using roaming-profiles with samba4

bugblatterbeast samba at bugblatterbeast.de
Fri Sep 5 14:15:28 MDT 2014

Thank you rowland. Your absolutely right of course! I meant dhcpd.conf
from the beginning. I don't know why I was thinking of bind.

Thank you for correcting me here, bind worked fine in the first place
and has of course nothing to do with dhcp-negotiations.

To put it right: We are using our domain-controller as dhcp-server as
well. That caused problems because of the short lease-time that was set
by default. Changing /etc/dhcp/dhcpd.conf solved this problem! Sorry for
that confusion.

Nice regards, bbb