[Samba] roaming profile does not ­work for "Domain Admins"

steve steve at steve-ss.com
Fri Oct 31 04:58:12 MDT 2014

On 31/10/14 11:50, ?icro MEGAS wrote:
>> Why do admins think they can enter people's private areas? It's nothing
>> to do with you. You are merely there to make sure the computers work. So
>> do just that. You do not dictate what others put in their profile. Just
>> leave your users alone. When they have a problem they will tell you.
>> Otherwise stay out.
>> Jo
>
> I know that my english is not very well as it's not my native language, but
> I think I have described very clear my issue. I never talked or asked
> about to allow an admin enter the users roaming profile! My issue is that
> roaming profiles are not saved for members of "Domain Admins". Please read
> through the posting again.
>
> Mirco

Hi Micro
We may have misunderstood so please forgive us. Maybe our problem is
that we cannot understand when an administrator would need a roaming
profile.

The main thing is that you now have what you want, So this is very much
our curiosity. We have visions of admin unable to work unless he has a
picture of Real Madrid as his wallpaper!