[Samba] roaming profile does ­not ­work for "Domain Adm­ins"

steve steve at steve-ss.com
Fri Oct 31 04:37:23 MDT 2014

On 31/10/14 11:23, L.P.H. van Belle wrote:
users misbehaving and being protected by law.

> So in our contract, you must sign the you wil be checked. If not, not internet, no e-mail.

Hi Louis
Sorry to come late to the thread but I think this applies to a lot of us
here. Make sure _your_ contract has a get out clause which passes the
buck to your immediate superior, as his will have one passing it to you.
They have nasty habits of blaming the admin, 'I never told him he could
do that', sort of thing. Especially when the trade union threaten him...
Cheers and have a great weekend,
Steve