[Samba] domain users "primary group" does not take effect in UNIX attributes (NIS)

Lars Hanke debian at lhanke.de
Thu Oct 30 14:33:21 MDT 2014

Hi Mirco,

ADUC wrecked some of my users. Apparently it does not exactly comply
RFC2307. Try something like:

ldapsearch -b "dc=samdom,dc=example,dc=com" -H ldap://localhost -D
"cn=Administrator,cn=Users,dc=samdom,dc=example,dc=com" -W -x
'(sAMAccountName=johndoe)'

to figure out, what exactly is in LDAP.

Regards,
  - lars.