[Samba] prevent users to change rights ...

Dale Schroeder dale at BriannasSaladDressing.com
Thu Oct 23 12:14:07 MDT 2014

Meike,

If you are referring to permission changes from a Windows machine, then
"nt acl support = No" on the share will remove the Security tab from the
file/directory properties window, making it impossible to change
permissions via the GUI.

Dale