[Samba] How to verify Samba RPM Files?

Vince George (vincgeor) vincgeor at cisco.com
Wed Oct 22 17:32:44 MDT 2014

Thanks for your replies. I will hopefully get an added response from the SerNet folks .

But your comments led me to an obvious alternative source which is the RHEL install set where they distribute directly from the RHEL OS media (i.e. Samba is part of their OS distribution & optionally installed). I will pursue that avenue also with my client's infrastructure team.

Cheers... Vince