[Samba] Samba + CUPS

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Oct 21 06:43:42 MDT 2014

Yes.. ...he is Rowland.. ;-)

The debian cups ( 1.5.x ) has kerberos bug and an ulgly other, i have to look for the exact bugs.
Debian Jessie has samba 4.1.11 ( or .12 ) and cups 1.7.x  here these bugs are fixed.

you can try recompiling cups from jessie to wheezy, but lot has change and you end up in a row of
packages upgrades you dont want, and these are needed to recompile cups.
Or get cups from source but thats not recommended.

best option. install debian jessie.

Louis