[Samba] samaba 4 vs active directory

Ahmed Khalil Ahmed.Khalil at summit-mea.com
Mon Oct 20 17:28:20 MDT 2014

Hello Marc;
Thanks a lot for your replay and sorry for delayed response
I really found below comparison on samba 4 wiki but I can see that it was not updated if you can just check below link and tell me if there is update for comparison in the link or not
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba/Status
Thanks in advance

Kind regards,
Ahmed Hassanean Khalil