[Samba] Samba + Cups auth problem

Leonardo Menzani Silva leonardo at menzanisilva.com.br
Tue Oct 21 05:00:52 MDT 2014

Hello everyone.

I am having some trouble while trying to configure a CUPS with my samba4 AD.

The AD works fine. I can join up machines, add users, groups, I did shares
and their share permissions are working fine.

But then I installed CUPS on the same machine and marked it to use
Kerberos, he just offer me "unauthorized" every time I try to add a
printer, for example.

I already made the mistake of letting an "Allow all" in almost every ALC
from samba, and yet, I'm still getting this "Unauthorized issue".

My /etc/krb5.conf is a link to /var/lib/samba/private/krb5.conf.

I'm using Ubuntu 14,04 and installed samba from it's repositories.

Thank you for your attention.

--
Leonardo Menzani Silva
Técnico em Informática