[Samba] Administrators SID is invalid.

mots nibutif at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 05:26:46 MDT 2014

My smb.conf file is really basic. I've only added a few lines for the
print server and enabled schema updates so I could install the zarafa AD
integration. It hasn't been changed since 29.09.2014.

-rw-r--r-- 1 root staff 1116 Sep 29 13:18 /usr/local/samba/etc/smb.conf

# Global parameters
[global]
        workgroup = CLUSTER
        realm = CLUSTER.DOMAIN.CH
        netbios name = SAMBA
        server services = s3fs, rpc, nbt, wrepl, ldap, cldap, kdc,
drepl, winbindd, ntp_signd, kcc, dnsupdate
        idmap_ldb:use rfc2307 = yes
        rpc_server:spoolss = external
        rpc_daemon:spoolssd = fork
        load printers = yes
        spoolss: architecture = Windows x64
        unix extensions = no
        dsdb:schema update allowed = true
        load printers = yes

[netlogon]
        path = /usr/local/samba/var/locks/sysvol/cluster.domain.ch/scripts
        read only = No

[sysvol]
        read only = No

[printers]