[Samba] Is the samba-dc package on Centos 7 gimped?

Rowland Penny rowlandpenny at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 18 03:15:27 MDT 2014

On 18/10/14 00:38, Martinx - ジェームズ wrote:
> I'm wondering here... Samba on CentOS doesn't have samba-tool, Samba
> on Ubuntu (and on Debian too?) doesn't have CTDB...

Debian 4.1.11 from backports seems to have CTDB:

Headers:
    HAVE_CTDB_H
    HAVE_CTDB_PRIVATE_H
    HAVE_CTDB_PROTOCOL_H

HAVE_* Defines:
    HAVE_CTDB_CONTROL_CHECK_SRVIDS_DECL
    HAVE_CTDB_CONTROL_SCHEDULE_FOR_DELETION_DECL
    HAVE_CTDB_CONTROL_TRANS3_COMMIT_DECL
    HAVE_CTDB_WANT_READONLY_DECL
    HAVE_STRUCT_CTDB_CONTROL_TCP
    HAVE_STRUCT_CTDB_CONTROL_TCP_ADDR

Build Options:
    CLUSTER_SUPPORT

> So, which Samba package out there is the best one, ever?

Oh come on, this a bit like asking a sports fan which is the best team ;-)

Rowland