[Samba] "force user" option with NT4 domain

Bowie Bailey Bowie_Bailey at BUC.com
Fri Oct 17 12:32:14 MDT 2014

On 10/17/2014 2:25 PM, steve wrote:
> On 17/10/14 20:14, Bowie Bailey wrote:
>> On 10/17/2014 1:02 PM, steve wrote:
>>> On 17/10/14 18:20, Bowie Bailey wrote:
>>>     it doesn't make them readable by
>>> What is the acl on the share?
>> I have not intentionally set any acls.
>>
> Sorry mate. We can't guess.

Let me be a bit clearer.  I have not set any acls on the files and I do
not know how to either set the acls or list them.  If you give me the
command to show the acls, I'll take a look.

Since I was the one who set up the original file share, there should not
be any acls unless they were created automatically in some way.

--
Bowie