[Samba] groups with cn similar to domain

Mr. Robert John Moggach rob at moggach.com
Mon Oct 13 15:46:19 MDT 2014

Thanks Marc,
I'll leave it to your crew to determine if it's a bug— I've gone forward having scripted everything I need using ldbsearch.
Thanks for the link - I'm not using any of the words in the "Table of reserved words" so my suspicion is it's a bug in the queries being performed by wbinfo.
I'm using the latest build of Sernet's Samba (4.1.12) on CentOS 6.5.
Rob