[Samba] samba versions as ad dc

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 19:12:24 MDT 2014

Hi!

I'm maitaining a backport for Trusty (Ubuntu 14.04.1), here in my PPA:

https://launchpad.net/~martinx/+archive/ubuntu/ig

It have Samba 4.1.11. I have plans to update it to 4.1.12 and later, to
4.2. I'll maintain it until 2016.

I'm using it in production, about 500 users / 300 computers...

Cheers!
Thiago