[Samba] list of gpo that don't work

David Bear dwbear75 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 12:10:03 MDT 2014

Sorry to reply late here. I have reports from some of my staff who
attempted to apply a gpo to control the way IE works -- the permitted web
sites and security policy. These fail to get applied. I have not checked
but the word from my staff was that gpo options that were added since
windows server 2003 do not work on samba. I had not heard of such a
restriction.

--
David Bear
mobile: (602) 903-6476