[Samba] What is wrong with my nslcd configuration?

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 09:25:16 MDT 2014

I figured out a work around. I used ldbedit on
/var/lib/samba/private/sam.ldb and manually added the record "uidNumber:
1000"

I will map it explicitly in nslcd.conf unlike it was in the example on
the wiki.

Is there any command in the samba suite to modify this attribute
automatically without having to modify the ldap directly?