[Samba] Build Samba3/Samba4 deb all-in-one with component menu choise !

CpServiceSPb . cpservicespb at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 15:48:30 MDT 2014

Hi.
I can build and install Samba3/Samba4 (Samba4 with its library) at Ubuntu
i386 from sources.
But I new one in deb building with menu selection of components.
I want to build for example Samba4 deb binary - only one deb file for all
Samba4 components (including the following components) : talloc, tdb,
tevent, ldb and Samba4 binaries in its own, with menu selection:
- Install only talloc
- Install only tdb
- Install only tevent
- Install Samba4 binaries
- Install all
or make checkboxes with this points.
And I want to get at least two deb binaries: one for i386 and one for Mips
platforms.
Building is to be suspected to make at Ubuntu 14.04 LTS i386.
And of course, I want that all necassary dependencies is installed during
such deb installation (if there are not installed yet) .

Can somebody help to do so ?
Describe how or send instructions ?