[Samba] Sysvol replication with Unison for more than 2 server.

Min Wai Chan dcmwai at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 12:58:52 MDT 2014

Ryan,

You will still have problem.

- When GPO are created on DC1, it will have the DC1 build UID and GID
- When this GPO is read on DC1 --> no problem
- When DC2 read this GPO, it will think that something is wrong as it have
a different UID and GID... GPO Manager will ask if you want to change the
permission?
- It might fail when DC2 want to sending this GPO but request was from
different UID/GID (in samba) and thus access are deny by linux core.

Not sure if I'm getting it right.
But I think that what happen :)