[Samba] New group membership not taken into account on member servers

Sébastien Le Ray sebastien-samba at orniz.org
Sun Oct 5 11:07:48 MDT 2014

Where can I send you beer?
Is this some "known issue"? I'll try to see on #samba-technical if some
samba dev is interested in it. It seems that the netsamlogon_cache gets
in some state where it is not updated anymore. But maybe I'm missing
something on my side.
Is sssd more reliable since it relies on LDAP only and not AD internals?

Regards