[Samba] New group membership not taken into account on member servers

Sébastien Le Ray sebastien-samba at orniz.org
Sat Oct 4 06:14:15 MDT 2014

Hi,

Le 04/10/2014 10:55, Vash a écrit :
> Are you using rfc2307 and NIS extension?

Yes I am. All groups have a unix GID, the configuration is correct on
the member server (since the working one and the non-working one have
the same smb.conf except for the share options…)
On the two DC I have on the domain wbinfo -r username gives correct
results, ADUC gives correct results no matter which DC is selected.
Running winbind -i -n does not solves the issue (so this does not seem
to be a cache issue)

Regards