[Samba] list of gpo that don't work

Ryan Ashley ryana at reachtechfp.com
Fri Oct 3 10:06:59 MDT 2014

I have not found any GPO items that do not apply to workstations or
Windows Servers. The ONLY thing I know of that will not apply from GPO
are the password settings. Since Samba handles this, and since Samba
cannot read a GPO, they must be set using samba-tool. Everything else
appears to work for me.