[Samba] ntvfs handler = cifs, CIFS-Proxy

Rowland Penny rowlandpenny at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 2 02:04:51 MDT 2014

On 01/10/14 23:01, Meike Stone wrote:

>>> Yes, the samba server is domain member in MYDOM,
>> Hi, yes to what ? the first or the last question ? anyway I think you need
>> to read this:
>>
>> https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Setup_a_Samba_AD_Member_Server
>>
>> Provisioning as a member server is one of the things that doesn't work yet.
> Excuse me, but I don't understand the meaning of your hints.
> The samba server is member in the Domain MYDOM, I told this, because you asked.

I asked you **TWO**** questions but you only answered one and I didn't
know which one!

I do not think that what you are trying to do will work, you will be
running the smbd daemon and the alterations that you refer to, are meant
to affect the samba daemon i.e. a DC that you have provisioned.

Rowland