[Samba] Samba 4 Create User Home Dir??

Greg Zartman gzartman at koozali.org
Sat Nov 29 15:01:50 MST 2014

On Sat, Nov 29, 2014 at 1:39 PM, Rowland Penny <rowlandpenny at googlemail.com>
wrote:

>  Interesting, I thought that the macro's didn't work, I am fairly sure
> that most of them don't, but it seems that '%S' does. However, [homes] is
> not supposed to be able to handle the users automatic creation, see here:
>
> https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Setting_up_a_home_share
>
> All I can say is to try it and see how you go on, please tell us if it
> does work and I will amend the wiki page.

Will do.  I'm strill working on the perl API, so I'm not at a point where I
can test, but I've referenced this email thread in our bug tracker.
Hopefully, I'll be able to start working on this homedir issue next week.

Thanks,

--
Greg J. Zartman
Board Member

Koozali SME Server

SME Server user and community member since 2000